Saturday, November 17, 2012

Jaybarker's Draft

I recently received my loot from the recent Jaybarker's Junk draft.  These drafts are always good cheap fun...for the cost of a bowman chrome rack pack, I scored the following eclectic mix of cardboard goodness:


A 1959 Robin Roberts and an 1969 Billy Williams.

A 1969 Ruben Amaro and the ERA leaders (featuring Tiant) which is in really nice shape.


Reuss and Messersmith with teams I don't associate them with.  

 
Some well loved 78's of two great pitchers (love the stache that Eck is sporting - not to mention his cool Cleveland windbreaker under the jersey).


And finally two future hall of famers.

I love these drafts because of the eclectic mix - things you probably would not seek out, but your glad you found once you see them...

Thanks Jayabarker's Junk for a great draft.   

No comments:

Post a Comment