Saturday, December 8, 2012

Panini Black Friday Packs - Part 1

I am a huge fan of the Panini promotional packs.  My first experience was the Father's day promotion, my second was at the National this summer and I decided to grab some this Black Friday as well.  These packs always have some interesting "base sets" and are always loaded.  Below is a sampling.

The Thanksgiving series features football players who played on turkey day.  These are cool looking cards.


Rookies of Luck and RGIII - cards are numbered to 599 and look great.


More rookies...


These are proofs - similar to printing plates but not made of metal.  They are blank backs and I have been told there are 5 for each color - these are clearly the yellow variety.  The Namath looks pretty cool.


Another proof card (Doug Martin - yellow).  The Woodson is numbered out of 5.

I will post more later.

2 comments:

  1. You know I gotta ask--any chance I can get that Woodson from you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dennis -

      I would be happy to send this to you. You were kind enough to send me some Eagles and Sixers a few weeks ago. Please keep me in mind if you come across any interesting Phillies, Eagles, Sixers or Flyers.

      I sent you a package earlier this week that has a few Lions from the Panini Black Friday promo - I hope you enjoy them.

      Delete